Tasuku Hatanaka and Yūki Takada Rule the School in "Armed Girl’s Machiavellism"
The official website for Armed Girl’s Machiavellism, an upcoming TV anime based on the action / comedy manga about a young man fighting for survival in a co-ed school where the girls carry weapons, has announced the main staff and cast for the series.
Tasuku Hatanaka will play the male lead, Fudō Nomura, while Yūki Takada will play the female lead, Rin Onigawara. The main staff for the Armed Girl’s Machiavellism TV series includes:
- Original work: Yūya Kurokami (writer) and Karuna Kanzaki (illustrator), published in Kadokawa Shoten’s Monthly Shōnen Ace
- Director: Hideki Tachibana (Dragon Crisis)
- Series composition: Kento Shimoyama (Anti-Magic Academy: The 35th Test Platoon)
- Character design: Shoko Takimoto (BONJOUR♪Sweet Love Patisserie)
- Music: Hiromi Mizutani (Team-MAX)
- Music production: Nippon Columbia
- Animation production: Silver Link (Non Non Biyori)
In Armed Girl’s Machiavellism, freedom-loving delinquent Fudō Nomura is transferred to Aichi Kyousei Academy, a co-ed school where the girls are allowed to carry weapons. There Fudō runs afoul of Rin Onigawara, one of the Five Supreme Swords who rule the school. How will Fudō manage to survive without the means to defend himself?
Armed Girl’s Machiavellism will be released in the Spring season of 2017.