Main Staff Revealed for Oddball Comedy "Hinako Note"
The main staff has been revealed for Hinako Note, an upcoming TV anime based on a humorous 4-panel comic by Mitsuki about a shy girl and her unusual friends.
The main staff for Hinako Note includes:
- Original work: Mitsuki (published in Kadokawa’s Monthly Comic Cune seinen manga magazine)
- Chief director: Takeo Takahashi (Rokka -Braves of the Six Flowers-, Spice and Wolf)
- Director: Toru Kitahata (Haganai: I Don’t Have Many Friends NEXT)
- Series composition: Tatsuhiko Urahata (Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere, A-Channel)
- Character design, chief animation director: Kazuyuki Ueda (KIMOZA!, Haitai Nanafa)
- Music: Yukari Hashimoto (March comes in like a lion, Monthly Girls’ Nozaki-kun)
- Animation production: Passione (Rokka -Braves of the Six Flowers-)
- Producer: Anima & Company (Orange)
- Production: Hinako Note Production Committee
The story of Hinako Note follows the titular Hinako, a girl who is not very good at talking to other people. However, Hinako is so good at communicating with animals that the people of her hometown use her as a scarecrow. In high school. Hinako moves to the big city and decides to join the drama club to deal with her communication issues, but she finds herself in a strange setting: her boarding house is a used book store, and her new best friend is a beautiful girl who eats books!
The further details, such as the cast and the release schedule for Hinako Note, have not yet been published.
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.