Kids Save The City in "Mitsuboshi Colors" Trailer
A new trailer (below), a new key visual (above), and the official Japanese broadcast schedule have been revealed for Mitsuboshi Colors, an upcoming TV anime based on the moe manga by Mitsuwo about a trio of young girls who form a secret club to protect the peace of the city of Ueno.
Mitsuboshi Colors will broadcast in Japan according to the following TV schedule:
- AT-X: every Sunday during the 22:30 time slot beginning on January 07, 2018.
- BS11: every Sunday during the 25:30 time slot beginning on January 07, 2018.
- Tokyo MX: every Sunday during the 25:35 time slot beginning on January 07, 2018.
- Sun TV: every Monday during the 23:30 time slot beginning on January 08, 2018.
- KBS Kyoto: every Tuesday during the 24:00 time slot beginning on January 09, 2018.
Please note that some Japanese TV schedules count early-morning programming as late-night programming for the previous day, so for example the 25:35 time slot on Sunday evening is actually at 1:35 AM JST on Monday morning. Additionally, Mitsuboshi Colors will be digitally distributed in Japan on AbemaTV beginning on July 07, 2018, and on other websites beginning on July 14, 2018.
The original Mitsuboshi Colors manga is serialized in the Monthly Comic Dengeki Daioh shōnen manga magazine, which is published in Japan by ASCII Media Works. The story follows Yui, Sacchan, and Kotoha as they perform good deeds as the secret “justice organization” Colors, ensuring tranquility in their hometown…at least until the sun goes down.
The Mitsuboshi Colors TV anime is directed by Tomoyuki Kawamura and features animation by Silver Link.