Frencel’s Fuzzy 4-Panel Comic "Mitchiri Neko" Gets TV Anime in January
The cute cats of Mitchiri Neko, a series of mascot characters developed by Frencel that appear in a 4-panel comic on Famitsu’s smart phone app, are getting their own anime in January of 2018 with an all-star voice cast and direction by Kyō Yatate, the director of Bananya.
The staff for the Mitchiri Neko anime includes:
- Original work: Frencel
- Director: Kyō Yatate
- Music director: Shiori Yamazaki (G-angle)
- Music: Tetsuya Kobayashi (G-angle)
- Animation production: helo.inc
- Production: Mitchiri Neko Production Committee
The cast for the Mitchiri Neko anime includes:
- Jun Fukuyama Mitchy.
- Hiroshi Kamiya as Piyopiyo.
- Yuichi Nakamura as Colorful.
- Takahiro Sakurai as Honey.
- And Saori Hayam as Ribbon.
The voice cast also includes Noriaki Sugiyama, Hina Kino, Kaede Hondo, and Satomi Akesaka, but their specific roles have not yet been announced.
Mitchiri Neko will broadcast Monday through Friday during the 17:59 time slot on MX TV beginning on January 04, 2018.