"Fate/" Bro Lancer Cu Chulainn Makes His Point As Figma
He’s not the luckiest Servant. Or the most powerful. Or the most success. But, he is one of the ones who you’d probably most want to hang with. It’s Cu Chulainn, from Fate/stay night (here, labeled with his Fate/Grand Order appearance). And, he’s now a poseable figma, offered by Good Smile Company and Max Factory – currently available for pre-order.
figma Lancer/Cu Chulainn
“Let’s just take things easy, Master.”
From the popular smartphone game “Fate/Grand Order” comes a figma of the Lancer servant, Cu Chulainn!
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- His knee joints make use of new double-joint articulation and his neck is also articulated, allowing his body to sink down to lower poses than ever before.
- He comes with four face plates including a fearless smile, a shouting face, a glaring face and a winking expression.
- The cursed spear “Gáe Bolg” is included to pose him in various battle scenes.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
- Product Name
- figma Lancer/Cu Chulainn
- Fate/Grand Order
- Max Factory
- Release Date
- Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 160mm in height
- Max Factory (Jun Yamaoka, Taizou)
- Masaki Apsy
- Released by
- Max Factory
- Distributed by
- Good Smile Company