Will International Romance Bloom in "Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai"?
Love knows no borders or nationalities in Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai (“Tada-kun Will Not Fall in Love”), an upcoming original TV anime with direction by Mitsue Yamazaki and animation by Doga Kobo, and now the main cast and story premise have been revealed for the series.
The main cast for Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai includes:
- Yuichi Nakamura as Mitsuyoshi Tada.
- Manaka Iwami as Theresa Wagner.
- Mamoru Miyano as Kaoru Ijūin.
- Shino Shimoji as Alexandra Magritte.
- Yūichirō Umehara as Hajime Sugimoto.
- Shizuka Ishigami as Hinako Hasegawa.
- Hiro Shimono as Kentarō Yamashita.
- Inori Minase as Yui Tada.
- and others.
The story of Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai follows Mitsuyoshi Tada, a Japanese high school student who is out taking pictures of blooming cherry blossoms when he encounters a beautiful foreign girl named Theresa Wagner. Theresa came from the European country of Lansenburg to study abroad in Japan, but as soon as she arrived she became separated from her traveling companion and was immediately lost. Mitsuyoshi decides to help her, so he and Theresa head to his grandfather’s coffee shop.
Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai is scheduled to broadcast in Japan in 2018.