"Schoolgirl Strikers Animation Channel" Saves the World Beginning on January 08, 2017
The Japanese broadcast schedule has been published for Schoolgirl Strikers Animation Channel, a TV anime adaptation based on the “light novel style RPG” smart phone game developed by Square Enix. The series will air in Japan according to the following schedule:
- Tokyo MX: every Friday during the 24:30 time slot beginning on January 06, 2017.
- BS11: every Friday during the 24:30 time slot beginning on January 06, 2017.
- AT-X: every Saturday during the 21:00 time slot beginning on January 07, 2017.
- KBS Kyoto: every Sunday during the 23:00 time slot beginning on January 08, 2017.
- Sun TV: every Sunday during the 24:30 time slot beginning on January 08, 2017.
Please note that some Japanese TV schedules count early-morning programming as late-night programming of the previous day. So for example, the 24:30 time slot on Sunday is actually at 12:30 AM JST on Monday morning.
Schoolgirl Strikers Animation Channel is directed by Hiroshi Nishikiori (A Certain Magical Index) and features animation by J.C. Staff (Amanchu!, Taboo Tattoo). Described as a story of love, courage, and friendship, Schoolgirl Strikers Animation Channel follows a group of young girls who protect the world from an extra-dimensional threat known as “Oburi”.