Renai Bōkun/The very lovely tyrant of love Anime’s Visual, Main Cast, Staff Revealed
The official website for the television anime adaptation of Megane Mihoshi‘s Renai Bōkun (The very lovely tyrant of love) manga revealed a new key visual, main cast, and staff on Tuesday.
The five main cast members are:
- Yoshino Aoyama as Guri
- Kensho Ono as Seiji Aino
- Manami Numakura as Akane Hiyama
- Yūki Nagano as Yuzu Kichōgasaki
- Yumi Hara as Shikimi Shhiramine
Atsushi Nigorikawa (Anime De Training! Ex) is directing the series at EMT Squared (Kumamiko, Nyanko Days). Natsuko Takahashi (Long Riders!, My Love Story!!) is in charge of series composition, and Mariko Ito (ViVid Strike!, Log Horizon) is designing the characters. Miyako Yatsu (Flowers of Evil, The Legend of Legendary Heroes) and Jun’ichi Kitamura (Kuma Miko: Girl Meets Bear, Rewrite animation director) are serving as chief animation directors. monaca (Wagnaria!!, My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU) is composing the music.
Additional staff includes:
- Art Setting: Mayuko Koyama, Hiroki Matsumoto
- Art Directors: Hiroki Matsumoto, Akiko Kikuchi
- Color Design: Mika Iwami
- Music Production: DIVE II Entertainment
- Sound Director: Satoshi Motoyama
- Sound Production: HALF H·P STUDIO
- Editing: Yūji Kondō (REAL-T)
- Director of Photography: Atsushi Iwasaki
- Photography: T2 Studio
The anime will premiere on TV Tokyo, BS Japan, and other networks in April.
The romantic comedy begins when Guri, an angel with a mysterious item that turns any two people who kiss into a couple, appears before a high school boy named Seiji Aino. However, there is a yandere high school girl named Akane who loves Seiji.
Mihoshi has been serializing the manga on the free manga website Comic Meteor since May 2012. Holp Shuppan published the manga’s 10th compiled book volume in December.