Peace Maker Kurogane Anime Film Project Reveals 2018 Delay, Rough Character Designs
The official website for the new anime film series based on Nanae Chrono‘s Peacemaker Kurogane manga revealed two rough character designs on Monday. The first film in the series was originally slated to open this year, but is now scheduled for a 2018 debut.
Yuuki Kaji as adolescent Tetsunosuke Ichimura (reprising the role from a previous drama CD series)
Takahiro Sakurai as Susumu Yamazaki (reprising the role from the Peacemaker anime)
The additional cast members include:
- Yumiko Kobayashi as Tetsunosuke Ichimura (as a child)
- Jouji Nakata as Toshizō Hijikata
- Mitsuki Saiga as Sōji Okita
- Y?ji Ueda as Tatsunosuke Ichimura
- Kappei Yamaguchi as Shinpachi Nagakura
- Kousuke Toriumi as Heisuke Tōdō
- Kenji Nomura as Sanosuke Harada
- Takashi Matsuyama as Hajime Saitō
- Masami Iwasaki as Kai Shimada
- Takaya Hashi as Isami Kondō
- Mikako Takahashi as Saya
- Shinnosuke Tachibana as Suzu Yamatoya
All the cast members except Masami Iwasaki and Shinnosuke Tachibana are reprising their roles from the previous television anime series. While Yuka Imai played Suzu (under the character name Suzu Kitamura) in the television anime series, Tachibana played Suzu in a previous drama CD series.
WHITE FOX will animate the film series. Hiroshi Takeuchi is directing, and Eiji Umehara is writing. Sayaka Koiso is designing the characters. The staff haven’t specified how many films will be in the series, but the kanji used to describe the first film is used to describe at least a two-part film series.
Source: Comic Natalie