"Dragon’s Crown Pro" Heads West in Spring 2018
If you were worried about Dragon’s Crown Pro being left as a Japan-only item, fear not, Atlus USA has us covered. The enhanced PS4/PS4 Pro version of Vanillaware’s hack-and-slasher is officially coming to the west in spring 2018, and anyone attending this month’s PlayStation Experience 2017 in Anaheim, CA can look forward to trying it out in person.
Dragon’s Crown Pro will be released both physically and digitally. Here’s a breakdown of the features:
- Visuals Fit for an Ancient Dragon – With beautifully refined artwork and 4K resolution support, Vanillaware’s signature art style will come alive as you bludgeon, cleave, shoot, and loot through the dungeons of Hydeland.
- A Rousing Adventurer’s Soundtrack – A newly recorded soundtrack by fabled composer Hitoshi Sakimoto, supported by a live orchestra, will accompany daring treasure hunters on their search for the Dragon’s Crown.
- Glorious Presentation – Rejoice because English and Japanese audio options will now be available! Plus, game text will be localized in French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
- All the Royal Bells and Whistles – If you already own Dragon’s Crown, your saves won’t go to waste. There will be online cross-play & cross-save compatibility with existing PS3 and Vita versions. Oh, and all patches, features, and the Storyteller Voice Pack DLC from the original game will be included!
- Four Player Frenzy – With the fun local couch co-op and online multiplayer you remember, up to four players can experience countless hours battling together.