"Ai-Mai-Mi ~ Surgical Friends ~" Reveals Japanese Broadcast Schedule
The girls of the Manga Club are back again beginning in January of 2017 with Ai-Mai-Mi ~ Surgical Friends ~, the 3rd season of the short form TV anime adaptation based on Choborau Nyopomi’s nonsensical 4-panel comedy manga.
The series will broadcast in Japan according to the following schedule:
- AT-X: every Tuesday during the 23:30 time slot beginning on January 03, 2017.
- TV Saitama: every Thursday during the 25:00 time slot beginning on January 05, 2017.
- KBS Kyoto: every Friday during the 25:30 time slot beginning on January 06, 2017.
- TV Kanagawa: every Sunday during the 26:30 time slot beginning on January 08, 2017.
- Sun TV: every Monday during the 26:30 time slot beginning on January 09, 2017.
Please note that some Japanese broadcast schedules count early morning programming as late night programming of the previous day, so for example the 26:30 time slot on Monday is actually at 2:30 AM JST on Tuesday morning.
The official website for Ai-Mai-Mi ~ Surgical Friends ~ has also confirmed that the main voice cast will be reprising their roles for the 3rd season, including Yuka Ōtsubo as Ai, Aya Uchida as Mai, Maaya Uchida as Mi, and Ai Kayano as Ponoka-senpai, with additional voices provided by Seitarō Mukai.
The original Ai-Mai-Mi manga is published in Takeshobo’s Manga Win Life digital manga publication. Like the two previous anime adaptations (Ai-Mai-Mi and Ai-Mai-Mi Mousou Catastrophe), Ai-Mai-Mi ~ Surgical Friends ~ is directed by Itsuki Imazaki and features animation by Seven.