1st Peace Maker Kurogane Anime Film’s Teaser Video Previews Animation
The official website for the two-part anime film series based on Nanae Chrono‘s Peacemaker Kurogane manga began streaming a teaser video for Peacemaker Kurogane – Omou-michi (Path of Thoughts), the first film in the series, on Friday. The video previews the animation.
The first film is slated for June 2, 2018. The second film, titled Peacemaker Kurogane – Yūmei (Fate of Friends), is slated for next fall.
The cast includes:
Yuuki Kaji as adolescent Tetsunosuke Ichimura (reprising the role from a previous drama CD series)
Takahiro Sakurai as Susumu Yamazaki (reprising the role from the Peace Maker anime)
Jouji Nakata as Toshizō Hijikata
The additional cast members include:
- Yumiko Kobayashi as Tetsunosuke Ichimura (as a child)
- Mitsuki Saiga as Sōji Okita
- Y?ji Ueda as Tatsunosuke Ichimura
- Kappei Yamaguchi as Shinpachi Nagakura
- Kousuke Toriumi as Heisuke Tōdō
- Kenji Nomura as Sanosuke Harada
- Takashi Matsuyama as Hajime Saitō
- Masami Iwasaki as Kai Shimada
- Takaya Hashi as Isami Kondō
- Mikako Takahashi as Saya
- Shinnosuke Tachibana as Suzu Yamatoya
All the cast members except Masami Iwasaki and Shinnosuke Tachibana are reprising their roles from the previous television anime series. While Yuka Imai played Suzu (under the character name Suzu Kitamura) in the television anime series, Tachibana played Suzu in a previous drama CD series.
WHITE FOX will animate the film series. Hiroshi Takeuchi is directing, and Eiji Umehara is writing. Sayaka Koiso is designing the characters.
Source: MoCa News